n the run-up to our exhibition exploring the hidden history of Kodak we will be staging three art workshops in Berkhamsted Arts and Crafts Shop. The art workshops will take place on the 30th of July, the 13th of August and the 27th of August, from 10am to 4pm. To book your place please contact Berkhamsted Arts and Crafts Shop.
- 6th May – Aldbury May Day Fayre
- Armed Forces Day 29th June at Gadebridge Park Hemel Hempstead
- Sunday 25th August Berkhamsted Football Club The Comrades Celebrate Football Fun Day.
- Our major exhibition will be taking place in an empty shop unit in The Marlowes Shopping Centre from 19th to 30th October. Find out about our project for 2019 here
- We will be changing the display case in Berkhamsted Library by the end of June
- We will be changing the display case in Kings Langley Library on 9th April
- We will be changing the display case in Berkhamsted Civic Centre by July
- Find our collection on display at the Tring Local History Museum (objects are often used as part of their rolling display schedule)
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest news https://linktr.ee/dacorumheritagetrust
If you’d like to be notified of future events sign up to our newsletter here.
Tours of the Store
The tours not only give an overview of Dacorum Borough’s history, spanning over 6,000 years, but will also give you a insight into how we care and conserve your local history.
Book your place on our Heritage Open Day tour of the store on
- Saturday 21st September – please book, as there is limited space
Find out about booking a group tour here